Tamara is a certified specialist in Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law, designated by the Board of Legal Specialization of the California State Bar Association. Her law practice is focused primarily on estate planning, probate, trust administration and long term care planning.
As the mother of a son with Down Syndrome, Tamara has a particular interest in assisting clients with special needs and their families in qualifying and preserving eligibility for public benefits through the use of Special Needs Trusts, and advising Trustees regarding the administration of these trusts.
Having grown up in Tuolumne County, Tamara practiced law in Stockton for ten years after graduation from law school before returning to the Mother Lode in 2000.
Educational and Professional Background
- State Bar of California; Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, 2010
- Temple University; Master of Laws in Tax and Estate Planning (L.L.M.), 2000
- Santa Clara University, School of Law; Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 1990
- Biola University; Bachelor of Arts in Communication, 1987
- Sierra Senior Providers, Inc., Board Member
- Watch Resources, Inc., Board Member
- Tuolumne County Senior Network, Member
- Sierra Bible Church, Member